Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Surprise!

Today I knew I had to do some type of work, so I had to go to the library while Joshua went to work. It was nice when it was quiet, but then a crapton of other people entered the library, and that's when I started key bashing.
When I got home, I turned on the television, and watched the creepy bunny chase the kids. They call him the Social Bunny. I call him the freak.

After Joshua got home, and we ate, he asked me on a date. It simply was us spending time together, so I'm not complaining. But he did give me flowers, that was a nice gift, especially since they're purple.
Later that evening, Joshua and I agreed that the two beds that came in the spare room were just taking up space, so we sold them. Afterwards we bought me a new computer. I began writing instantly.

Right before I laid down, I found out I was pregnant. Time to really start writing.

The next morning, I was determined to finish my first book. Which I did! But 30 dollars a week is not going to feed a baby, I need to step up.

1 comment:

  1. Your story is moving right along. Sure wasted no time getting your next generation in the oven. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete